How to Maximize Your Blog and Social Media Marketing StrategyApr 29, 2021
It really shouldn’t take so long to get a blog post AND a social media post completed. I have something that can connect your marketing strategy.
Some people think that blogs are dead. Here’s a secret, they’re not. They’re alive and well and really the backbone for driving effective SEO (search engine optimization) strategies.
You’re busy building a business and your time is valuable. You know your business could use organic traffic. Don’t waste any more time duplicating efforts.
I’ve been stumbling through this exercise for too long building my business. I know you don’t have time to get it all done… that’s why I want to share this formula below.
Follow these steps to make sure you maximize your time and content?
- Start with tools that identify the highest search words in your market. I like to use Ubersuggest rather than Google Keyword, but both work.
- Select three keywords that are mid-range volume and a low cost-per-click
- Use a free tool like otter.ai to transcribe your thoughts as you speak about the topic you’re creating
- Add related hashtags (#marketing) on your post for Google to find.
- Create an image on canva.com that is sized for your blog and social media post
- Post the content and image on your blog.
- Post the image and a summary of your blog post on your social media channel.
Viola’! You’re done! Great job!
Now, share this same post with your team who does your writing and social media posts. The reason I ask is when you share important tips like this it helps you stay accountable for your own posting with people you trust.
Still struggling with your marketing strategy? You can schedule a free coaching call with me and I’ll help you get on the right track.
Did you know that most marketing is a waste of money? That's just plain wrong.
Take advantage of how the best brands market with this free book I wrote to make improvements in your marketing.
5 Marketing Secrets Only the Best Brands Use
I don't like receiving useless information in my email, so I don't send it either. Please check your email to make sure you received the FREE Book you asked for.